$50 Free Welcome Bonus
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Old 05-29-2011, 04:45 AM

Default Deal or No Deal

Hi, I recently signed up at JackpotJoy and was impressed not so much by their bingo but by the mini-games they have on offer. There are absolutely loads of them. But the reason I am writing is because I played Deal or No Deal, which is the most enjoyable mini game I have come across.

Usually I am at home with my parents and every member of my family claims to be able to know what offer to take and how to win.... including me

So anyway, now I can prove them right.. hopefully. But back to the point, it is a perfect clone of the real thing, albeit for lower sums but be warned highly addictive.

Candice

Last edited by Iluvbingo; 05-29-2011 at 05:44 PM.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:14 AM

Default Re: Deal or No Deal

Thanks for the heads up on the mini-games. I love to play the mini games sometimes. Deal or No Deal is one that I haven't played yet. I bet it is a lot of fun. I love the show so I am sure I would love playing the mini-version as well! Thanks.
Old 06-01-2011, 05:44 AM

Deal or No Deal is a very thrilling game, and its exciting. I played it many times and I am very nervous every time I play it because I might choose the lower money in the case if I don't get the deal of the banker.
Old 06-02-2011, 05:00 PM

I have to admit that I do like the game Deal or No Deal so much that I bought the game for my Nintendo DS as well as a hand held version and the borard game.

I know it was a little overboard but oh well that is how life is at times. I haven't tried playing it on a site but that is because I rather play slots online instead or maybe even keno.

Those two games are what I normally play if I am going to play on a bingo site and not in the mood for bingo. I may have to change that and give it a try to see if I like it too.