$50 Free Welcome Bonus
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Old 07-25-2011, 08:44 PM

Default Missed Bingo

This weekend I missed bingo, but as ususal it was only because life got in the way and thanks to having a yard sale next weekend it isn't looking to good then either.

I guess we all can't have everything that we want in life all of the time. Since it is going to be hot most of the week I am going to be living in the swimming pool most of the time. It is the only way to stay cool here. My old man's air conditioner isn't working well so it is still pretty hot in here too. We did go looking for a new one, but it is amazing that just about every store right now are sold out of them because this heat wave is so bad.

The swimming pool is the best solution I can think of right now and it will work. If I wasn't afraid of drowning I would live in the pool for the rest of the week just to stay cool.
Old 09-29-2011, 02:37 AM

Default Re: Missed Bingo

Missing a game is really like a heartbreaking thing especially when you feel like playing at those moment and time.

Last edited by luckylady; 09-29-2011 at 03:21 PM. Reason: No unauthorized links please.
Old 10-17-2011, 07:47 AM

Default Re: Missed Bingo

Speaking of missing bingo, I havent been there in ages and with very few options in our local area, it may be quite a while until I get there again.

The only options open to our area is a bingo hall in Bellaire on Thursday, St Marys in St Clairsville on Friday, Martins Ferry Redmans on Wednesday, and a game in Wintersville on Wednesday nites also.

Although Wintersville games pay higher than the other places, it is still a long way to drive to go to bingo and especially in the winter time. One would be tempted to get a hotel room for the nite during the snowy weather.

Tags
air conditioners, high heat, swimming pool, yard sales