$50 Free Welcome Bonus
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Bingo Chatter > General Chatter > Fav Games

Old 12-30-2008, 04:38 PM

Default Yahtzee chat game at Bingo Gala

Bingo Gala has always been one of my favorite Bingo Rooms to play online bingo at and their chat games are the best.

When I first started playing online bingo, I thought that I would never catch on to the chat games, but actually, it didnt take long at all. And their Yahtzee Chat Game is so much fun.

The Yahtzee Chat Game is played between midnight and 1 am each night and this is how it works.

In this game, the last 5 balls that are called determine the Yahtzee hand, and of course the amount of BBs won. This game goes by the letters BINGO.

For instance, if you get one pair, ou win 2 BBs and so on through the Yahtzee hands. With 50 BBs being the maximum amount you can win and this win would be based on a YAHTZEE, or 5 of a kind.

The following are the hands and the prizes for each hand: If you get two pairs, you get 5 BBS, Three of a kind wins you 6 BBs, Four of a kind wins you 30BBs, and a full house wins 12 BBs.

A Small Straight will win you 4 BBs, a Large Straight wins 10 BBs, and Yahtzee, as I said, brings you the maximum win of 50 BBs.

These games within your regular bingo games are so much fun and you will catch on in no time, just as I did.

Last edited by Iluvbingo; 05-06-2013 at 02:43 PM.
Old 12-30-2008, 08:17 PM

Default Re: Yahtzee chat game at Bingo Gala

I love Yahtzee!! And yes I love all the chat games. When I was a Chat manager, I had to come up with games to play. It was fun and the players lived them. So if you play online bingo be sure to join in the chat games. they give you free bucks to play on.
Old 12-31-2008, 01:16 PM

Default Re: Yahtzee chat game at Bingo Gala

Sounds like a great game, how long does it take to play? to get a yahtzee has got to take sometime! Better chances to win!! loll

Tags
bingo gala chatgame, bingo gala yahtzee, large straight, yahtzee, yahtzee chat game